Media ethics professor and blogger Dan Kennedy raises some good points in a post today about the dispute over 60 Minutes’ handling of Covid vaccines in Florida. Well worth looking at the details. His post is here.
- Covid Vaccine Ethics
- Did Bob Woodward Do the Right Thing?
- Viral Ethics: Distributing Vaccines
- Did I Do the Right Thing?
- Reparations and Ethics
- A Good Day to Hail Good Ethics
- Ethical Outrage: No Excuse for This Kind of Behavior
- Some Companies Still Don’t Get It
- When It’s Unethical To Be Thrifty
- Democrats’ Tricky Ethical Issue: Is It Okay to Hope Trump Fails?
- Can I Refuse to Wear a Mask?
- Viral Ethics: How Will You Help?
- Viral Ethics: The Value of a Life
- Viral Ethics: Let the Needy Go First